Sunday, April 3, 2011

more or less

"The more I do what I love, the less I'm paying my bills, the less I make it to bed, the better I start to feel. The less I come around, the more I become appealing. But life's short so why practice disappearing?"
-Skewby

-It's the same old story. My body is tired but my mind is active and my soul is strong.

-After two moves and one more upcoming in the next couple of months, I've discovered that I have a lot of junk.. heavy junk. They're mostly books though and since lugging 3 or 4 boxes full of paper into a new house next month sounds unappealing to me, I am now a proud Kindle owner! Of course I'm going to keep the essentials and classics, like The Scarlet Letter, American Psycho and Decoded, but everything else is on a bullet train to Goodwill. If anyone wants free books, hit me up before the end of the month.

-Mission Coachella body is coming to a close so it's officially grind time. My low sodium, zero artificial sugar, low carb diet starts tomorrow. Today, I'm off to Slater's 50/50 to have the last diabetes ensuing meal until after April 20. Wish me luck!

xo, LC

No comments:

Post a Comment