Wednesday, April 27, 2011

coachella recap

For the past week I've been trying to conjure up the perfect words to sum up my Coachella rendezvous, but no finite order of letters and spaces can do my weekend justice. It was such a rewarding experience that I would recommend to everyone who loves music and who enjoy the company of people.

My favorite moments:
Three words: Arcade Fire balls.
Coming back to the bikes to find Gonzo sitting on his very own Arcade Fire ball.
Leaving a stage and stopping to wait for the crowd to spit out your friends.

Biking 5 miles to Coachella and 5 miles back to the RV site. Daily.
Finding that someone you know just happened to be standing right next to you the whole time.
Waking up in an RV and not a smoking hot tent.
Leaving Coachella every night so stoked to party and drink some more only to get back and be completely exhausted.
Seeing everyone's face melting and tripping out only to look around and realize you're surrounded by friends and everything is okay.
Attempting to dance in the midday sun when your favorite song gets played and stopping after 10 seconds cause it was just too damn hot.. then attempting it again.

Not too many pictures, I was busy having the time of my life.










































'Til next year...

No comments:

Post a Comment