Friday, April 22, 2011

im a fucking walking paradox

Don't ever challenge me to anything. Because I will dominate. There's nothing I like more than someone telling me I can't do something. Second to that is competitions.

After Sacramento and Coachella a.k.a. Binge Eating For Two Weekends 101, I've pitifully lost muscle mass and gained unsightly weight. And no this isn't Ms. Skinny Girl with a twisted self-image begging for compliments. I'm happy with my body but there's always room for improvement, right? There's nothing wrong with challenging yourself every once and a while in the name of health.

Anyway, the boyfriend and I have made a bet to see who can achieve the best abs by June 10. Now if that wasn't enough to get my competitive blood pumping, the winner gets a pair of new kicks. I'm not a materialistic person but I could always go for a new pair of kicks.

Now the fat girl in me who loves burgers and ice cream is secretly loathing myself right now. But from now until June 10 I have to lock that fat girl away in the closet until my abs are strong enough to crack hazelnuts.

So for the next month and a half, it's crunch time (no pun intended). Follow my progress here and at @lauracamilia.
#sixweekchallenge


xx, LC

No comments:

Post a Comment