Thursday, November 18, 2010

a timely update.

This past weekend I finally discovered that little stats button on my dashboard. I was surprised to see how many views I got and where they were coming from.

Wow. Thank you to all who read my blog. I don't know why, but you all keep tuning in to read about my life. I personally don't think my writing is that interesting, or my pictures that great, but I guess the numbers speak for themselves. Whether you enjoy reading about my life or hate my face enough to lurk, whether you just happened to come across La Joie De Vivre or you are a regular reader, it is so humbling to know that so many people visit everyday.

I just want to say thanks. Thanks to the Netherlands, UK, Canada, Japan, Brazil, Belguim.. This is your shout out. Thank you for motivating me. 



This little blogging community of ours, we can't call ourselves successful without our readers. I want to take a second to promote my friend Daniel's new blog, Take Your Shirt Off. He's a great writer, and a passionate music lover. If your into dubstep and all that body wobbling, mind fucking music, this is the blog for you. I hope he gets as much support as all you lovely people have given me. 

xoxo, LC

1 comment:

  1. no, your writing is very interesting. lots of random insightful musings that not only speak on what people are normally scared to talk about, but are written in ways that are relevant to everyone who happens to stop by. even random-ass brothers of random old coworkers you randomly bump into at gas station parking lots, like me.

    ReplyDelete