Wednesday, November 10, 2010

JACC Weekend

15-16 October 2010: The Journalism Association of Community Colleges (JACC) had a conference at CSUF. Basically a way for journalism majors to network and attend workshops to learn more bout their craft and compete in contests. I got honorable mention in the Sports Photo.



Obviously, I was super excited. See the photo at photoblogandjunk.blogspot.com

Some pics from CSUF and the conference:



I got to experience glass blowing first hand!









My feature photo entry:





I want to try it one day. But knowing my friends, I'll probably just end up making a bunch of bongs.





A couple of my other choices for the Sports Photo Competition:





I love Talon Marks!



At the awards ceremony. We're hopeful haha.



Can't wait for spring when we get to go to Sacramento!

xx, loveLC

No comments:

Post a Comment