Tuesday, November 9, 2010

apologies

Okay, I've been lagging again. The school newspaper has been draining me of my time and energy.

26 September 2010: Vegas Turnaround. I didn't take many pictures because: 1)I was drunk the majority of the time (I know, I'm a lush. I'm working on it.) and 2) Mr. Allan from Last Night's Elixir pretty much took care of business. Check out some of his stuff here: lastnightselixir.com

The Jakkmode went down to the beautiful Palms for it's California Love pool party.



Naturally, I was down. That's the fourth turnaround trip this year, first Vegas pool party, period.



Nothing much to say, Vegas is Vegas. Shaun had to go to his DJ thing, and I stayed by the pool and mingled. Met this cool ass chick Brittany and hung out with her and her group for pretty much the rest of the day. I think I love her.



Coincidentally, she was here with her BF too, DJ Coke-E.



They were all from SoCal, and Brittany actually used to live a block or two away from where we live now. I also met a Mr. Ernee Felix, who DJ's at Avec. Shaun spins there too. Crazy coincidences. I think it was meant to be. Either that or we were all at a pool party for southern Californian DJ's, haha. I still say it was fate.



I'm kinda into the whole Vegas turnaround trip idea for now. More than two days in Vegas and I'll feel like more of a lush than I am now. And it's super fun when you're with great people. Plus, it's a perfect way to get your Vegas fix if you're as busy as I am.



Afterwards, we went to wet republic to see Sidney Samson. I jumped out of the pool and ran up to him after his set and he just responded with "Ah! You're all wet!" That's the second time meeting him and I'd have to say he's one of the nicest people ever. So humble.

So that was that. I love meeting new people.

xx, loveLC

No comments:

Post a Comment