Friday, January 10, 2014

Listed

I really was trying to avoid telling anyone my New Year's goals, let alone posting for the world to see, but ten days into the New Year and I'm starting to lose traction. So here it is ladies and gentlemen, a comprehensive, yet subtle list of the things I will accomplish this year. Enjoy.

Working on projects I love
Experiencing abundance without materialism
Spend time on only people I feel are true in their intentions
Making money and spending it wisely
Purge myself of all unnecessary material possessions
Go back to school
Finding and experiencing my true beauty
Stay motivated, productive and creative
Learn how to say no to people
Being open to receive
Find peace

Hope this new year finds you all very well. Just as fair warning, Mercury goes into retrograde February 2-28... better find a hole to hide in now.

xx, LC

No comments:

Post a Comment