Wednesday, July 8, 2009

just to get by.

Thank goodness school is back in session. I'm starting to feel a bit of normalcy again. A lot of events coming up, including Vegas this month (twice!). Excited? You bet your ass.

A couple vinyls' I'm hoping will come into my possession in the near future:

Daft Punk - Around the World LP
Michael Jackson - THRILLER; these go for about 100 bones on craigslist/ebay. FML x2
ANYTHING by the Sound Providers. I've heard all but two songs. I'm hooked.
Feist - Open Season; only because I'm dying to hear the One Room One Hour remix of Gatekeeper on vinyl (drool)
Anything by the Strokes, The Shins, Ratatat, RATM, Mylo, Metric, and the YYY's; just because it'd be great to have ;)

xx,
loveLC



"This morning,
I woke up
Feeling brand new
I jumped up
Feeling my highs and my lows
In my soul, and my goal
Is just to stop smokin, and stop drinkin
And I've been thinkin - I've got my reasons
Just to get by."

-Kweli

No comments:

Post a Comment