Friday, January 22, 2010



Justin and I hit up Bikram Yoga yesterday in downtown Fullerton. For those who don't know, bikram yoga is a series of 26 postures and 2 breathing exercises, all done in a HOT room. Up to 105 degrees, and oh yeah, it's humid. Like, Miami humid. Despite dripping in sweat, loved it. Our teacher had a calm soothing voice that just makes you want to ktfo. I was completely relaxed. I loved the breathing exercises, and being a smoker, I felt as if my lungs were opening up and expanding. I was so stressed the whole week from school and I felt as if all my thoughts were caught up in barbed wire static, but when I left my mind was clear and focused. I was mentally awake. Amazing. Instant addict for sure.

Afterwards, me and Shaun watched the Lovely Bones. I remember reading the book in 10th grade and loving it. The movie was equally amazing. I loved the visuals and the aesthetics of middle earth, the waterfalls and trees and the gazebo and vibrant colors. I wish I saw it on shrooms.

xx, loveLC

No comments:

Post a Comment