Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Lazy days in Los Angeles

ENDURANCE
 


School is getting exceedingly difficult, and I lately I've been taking really long naps, although not on purpose. I finally quit smoking (yaay!), but I tend to indulge in a stog or two when I'm drinking. I've been feeling burnt out lately, like my time is not mine, but rather saved for work, school, training, etc. I need to take time for myself, I hate feeling like a rat in a maze. The reward is cheese but the cheese is bleu. 

A couple goals:
1. Run at least four times a week, running an extra mile every two weeks. Mission Coachella Body!
2. Find a new place to meditate, since my backyard feels empty, hollow and lifeless since I gave Sam away. I don't feel anything back there anymore.
3. Finish all my reading for all my classes. 
4. Make more money at work every night so I can afford to take more days off. Which probably means begging for closing shifts. Ughhhhhh.
5. BeProductiveBeProductiveBeProductive. Procrastination is my worst enemy. I need someone to motivate me. I need to motivate myself. 
6. Start saving for my piano, which means cutting back on useless stuff like clubbing and shopping. $600 to go. 

I'm pretty excited for this next week. Shwayze, LMFAO, and The Knux (yesss I get to see Amillio! ;] ) and then HARD. Oh and I cut my hair. Off. All of it. Think Halle Berry or Rihanna. Picutre updates sooooon.<3

-LC

No comments:

Post a Comment