Thursday, November 29, 2012

Coachella En Film

Better late than never huh? A couple of my favorite shots from my film camera from this years Coachella.
 


















Who's going next year?

I love this festival and the way it is run. A California institution since 1999, the past three years attending have been quite memorable for me. I give credit for that to the amazing friends who accompanied me and all of the great bands and performances I was able to experience. But I also give credit to how well Coachella is operated, from the $2 sticker price for a bottle of water (price hasn't gone up in years) to the easy navigation of streets to and from the festival to the artwork.

Next year however, I plan on venturing out of California and spending my hard earned dough on some new memories in a not so familiar place. Not that Coachella hasn't treated me well in the past, but I've got the travel bug and I'm yearning for a new experience. Bonnaroo? Treasure Island? Ultra? SXSW? Camp Bisco? Lollapalooza? Electric Zoo? Sasquatch? We'll have to see..

xx, LC

No comments:

Post a Comment