Sunday, June 5, 2011

endless summer

Seems like I've been missing for a while, huh?

After school ended, I've been using summer as an excuse to do stupid shit to my body.

"Hey, wanna rail this with me even though you're way drunk and there's no way we're getting into this packed club?"
"Fuck it, it's summer."

"Wanna roundtrip it to Vegas for the night?"
"Fuck it, it's summer."

"Hey, wanna buy some goodies off your friend and take it even though you have work at 11AM the next day?"
"Fuck it, it's summer."

"Hey, how about working five hours, running on a treadmill until your toe knuckles bleed, then prancing around in heels allll night? How does that sound?"
"Fuck it, it's summer."

"Wanna drink for literally 12 hours straight (half of this being in the sun), then smoke a lot of weed then hop on a treadmill for four miles the next day?"
"Fuck it, I'm so down. It is summer, after all."


Really though, it IS summer, and I'm going to keep doing fucked up shit as long as I'm breathing. I'm starting work on my double majors this fall, and I need moments I can look back upon and ponder "What the fuck was I thinking?" so I can giggle to myself in the library at 2AM.

Hey, so remember that time I went to Vegas and back? No, I didn't just go to drink (although that's what I did the majority of the time). Once the margaritas had cleared our cups and the sun began to rise, Justin, Hara and I traveled to red rock, and g*ddamn. That shit was beautiful.

Hara's probably going to kill me for posting some of these, seeing as we just finished a six hour alcohol binge on no sleep and all'a dat. But I think she's beautiful, so I'm going to post them anyway (sorry Hara).



















xx, LC

No comments:

Post a Comment