Wednesday, January 12, 2011

happy day of birth erislove

6 January 2011: Twisted Vine and DTF for the celebration of one of my closest friends, Eris. This girl is so amazing. I can always count on her and she's such a compassionate person with a big heart.. AND she knows how to fucking party. Happy birthday baby. Hope you had a good one. You deserve all the treasures the universe has to offer you.





















Baked brie! Heaven in a sourdough bowl.













Off to Continental Bar.











Something I learned. Red wine and a huge shot of patron don't mix. Noted.













Monique!



Continental Bar was pretty sick. Good music, great vibes. We then headed to Zing's, your typical DTF type of bar. Good if you want to shake yo rump. But I was gone by then.

And this is what the rest of my night looked like:



Coincidentally, that's how my head felt the day after as well. Go figure.

xx, loveLC

No comments:

Post a Comment