Saturday, July 10, 2010

my feelings for you have always been free. tell me, can't you feel it?

I should be careful what I say here in order to prevent myself eating my own words one day.

I know no man is perfect, I know no woman is perfect and I know any union, no matter how strong the bond, has the possibly to collapse in on itself like a dying star.. I can never say that he won't hurt me, and I can't promise that we'll be with each other forever, but I can say without a doubt in my mind, that as long as we're together, that we will keep each other happy, offer unending and unfaltering support for one another, trust each other to no avail, and I can promise you, no matter what happens, that I will love him forever. It may no longer be puppy love, but it's real, and it's strong. I can feel it everyday..

Happy 18 b. Here's to 18 more and 18 more and 18 more...





xoxo, babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment