Wednesday, December 9, 2009

tis the season!

Finally, that time of year! Finals are arriving, siblings are on Christmas vacay (a good AND a bad thing), lights on every house guide your way home at night, and sweaters, scarfs, beanies galore! Tis the season! I can't wait for winter break! No more driving from school to work to school to study sesh twice a week! And time off means I get to make a list of things to accomplish in the next glorious three weeks. Got to make it count, 'cause I already know it's going to pass too soon.

1. Gain five pounds of muscle weight. so i should end up around 113-115.
2. Finish at least half of my projects (that's two out of four, and I've already started crackin on one)
3. Re-connect with friends. How I've missed you all ;(
4. Finish @ least one of the novels collecting dust on my nightstand. maybe two, if im lucky.
5. Complete my drawings for my "trip" heh. heh. hehhehehhehehe.

I'll post more as soon as I can think of them. Nite!

xx, loveLC

No comments:

Post a Comment